Course Evaluation Dates
Fall 2019: November 25 – December 18
Fall 2019 ADP1: October 1 – October 18
Fall 2019 ADP2: December 1 – December 18
Spring 2020: April 20 – May 8
Spring 2020 ADP1: February 24 – March 11
Spring 2020 ADP2: April 27 – May 8
Summer 2020 Session 1: June 28-July 12
Summer 2020 Session 2 and Evening Session: July 26 – August 9
Online Course Evaluations are available the last few weeks of each term. Faculty are not provided with the results until after grades are submitted. All of your courses will be evaluated using the online system, CoursEvals. Access is available using a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device. This system provides an anonymous evaluation on your experience in all of your courses. You will receive an initial email each semester when the system opens and then several email reminders throughout the process as we look to increase participation.
Note: If you do not see one of your courses listed, or cannot access the system, please send an email to email@example.com. Please include your full name and which course you are inquiring about. The site administrator will work directly with you to ensure the courses you can evaluate are correct.
Gain Access to Course Evaluations
- Visit https://p3.courseval.net/etw/ets/et.asp?nxappid=HY2&nxmid=this.LOGUSERIN
- Use your OU email address and password to gain access.
- Discuss the importance of online course evaluations before the evaluation period starts and remind students to complete their online evaluations throughout the evaluation period.
- Log on to CoursEval to access your participation rates in each class throughout the evaluation period to track your class participation. Consider offering an incentive if a certain percentage of the class completes the survey, or assign credit to completion.
- Advise students that they will receive emails, which will direct them to complete the surveys and emphasize that their responses are completely anonymous and that instructors will not have access to the results until after grades are released.
- Designate at least 15 minutes of class time to speak to the students about the importance of the evaluation process and give them time to complete the online evaluation in class. Reassure students that the process is anonymous and leave the classroom to ensure privacy.
Please help us by encouraging your students to complete their course evaluations. Student assessment of your classroom experience is essential to the continued development and maintenance of an excellent and relevant educational experience at Oglethorpe University.
Note: If your students report any issues with seeing your course listed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and which course you are teaching. The site administrator will work directly with you or your students to ensure the courses students can evaluate are correct. Additionally, if you encounter an issue accessing the site to review your evaluations, please request assistance using the same email address.